Parker Duofold International Fountain PenRegular price £345.00
- Make and Model: Parker Duofold International
- Origin: The pen was made in the UK and is date coded IIY for the second quarter of 1996
- Finish: Jasper Red Marble with Gold Plated Trim.
- Overall Length: 130mm
- Filling Type: Converter or Cartridge
- Nib: 18ct gold, Medium.
- Nib Rating: ***** (Nib Ratings Explained Here)
The new range of Parker Duofold was introduced in 1988 as part of the celebrations of Parkers 100th Anniversary. They are a top quality pen and retailed at the high end of the market.
This pen is the International, about 5mm shorter than the top of the range Centennial, and it is finished in the desirable Jasper Red Marble with gold filled trim.
It is fitted with an 18ct gold medium nib. The pen is boxed and in mint condition.